We need an Undergraduate/Graduate Accountant to join our growing Sydney team. Someone who is ready to hit the ground running and make a difference in our clients’ lives immediately.
If the following is you, then you should apply now:
- You care more about the meaning behind the numbers than the numbers themselves
- You are a people person and want to get knee-deep with clients from the get-go
- You know you’re a bit different and are happy to embrace your inner-geek/weirdo
- You like getting up in the morning and going somewhere you can make a real difference
No two days are the same, but as a general rule, the types of things we’ll have you working on at Interactive includes:
- Day to day management of client Xero files (we don’t like the word bookkeeping, because it grossly undersells the value we bring to our clients)
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting, using the latest and coolest tools
- Getting involved with our tax compliance team – preparation of instalment and business activity statements
- All things payroll from weekly, fortnightly, monthly processing to filing instalment activity statements with the ATO and payroll tax returns with the OSR
- Direct client contact on a daily basis. We don’t stick our accountants in the corner, ever! Be able to engage and advise clients on a number of topics as well as tagging along to VCFO meetings to see how top-level advisory is done
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us. Our team culture is the most critical element as our company continues to grow. Following closely behind that is a genuine care and passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We don’t micromanage here. We want go-getters who will own their tasks, work autonomously and most importantly, get s**t done.
We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to make our clients lives better. When you work with the businesses that we work with, there is an ever-changing landscape of cool work to get involved with.